Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back in Service!

OK.. heres the situation. I'm a slcaker. I know it. Sorry about that. Its been about 6 months since we moved to sunny CA, and I havent taken the time to get our site up again. And this when we suddenly have lots o' stories to share and everything.

I guess the main problem with my slackness is that we live in such a small house now, that I didnt want to set up my old webserver b/c it was so loud. I guess I could have replaced all the offending fans but thats too easy. :) So instead, I decided to go the blogger.com route so I will let them host my files instead of using my old web server. Plus, this way it makes it easier for Amanda to post (which she didnt do much of --read: at all-- on the old web page). Also, its nice and easy to post pictures from our camera phones, so we can be out in the middle of nowhere updating this bad boy.

Anyway, as of 11/2, this site is under major construction and I should get it personalized up to my tastes soon, starting tonight hopefully. Thanks, and sorry again for the long delay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stuff looks good so far. Once you got started, you did a super job. Keep up the good work.

e3