Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Week in Europe



I just got back from a long week in Europe. I had traveled to Brussels give a training class to multiple engineers, and stopped by and visited some customers while I was there. It ended up being a very successful trip.

I did enjoy having a weekend to explore a bit while I was there, so it wasn't all work. Being as I had hit most of the big Belgium cities on previous trips when my father lived in Belgium, I got off the beaten path a little this time. On Saturday, I explored Bastogne (made infamous by the Battle of the Bulge in WWII) and later explored Luxembourg City. Then on Sunday, I drove in the center of Brussels and visited the Grand Plac and the not-to-be-ignored Manequin Pis once again.









Later in the week, I drove the Autobahns about 4 hours to get to Franfurt, Germany, where I had some further meetings setup. I would imagine the autobahns would have been more fun in something with a little more Giddy-up like a BMW, instead of the little Nissan Note that I was driving.

No comments: