Dear Santa,
I've been a very good boy this year. I'm eating my veggies, taking longer naps and I try to make mommy and daddy proud of me by sitting up and crawling! So, here's my list:
First and foremost: I do not want my two front teeth. I'd like a little break from teething for a month or so.
Clothing
As of Friday, my stats are:
Weight: 16.5 lbs and Height: 27 inches. And by Christmas, I'll be probably be closer to 17.5 lbs and 28 inches.
As you can tell, I'm long and lean like my daddy. And though I've got a pretty good selection of clothes for the next 3 months or so, I don't have many in the 9 months and up range. And since I do live in California, I like to wear layers. There is no need for too many sweaters out here. Long sleeves, short sleeves, hoodies. And though it may be your favorite color Santa - red just isn't mine. I like to look like my daddy!
Toys
I love to play and spend many hours taking over the den with my toys! Currently, my favorite are my blocks and all sorts of balls and my keys. Mommy builds me towers and I knock them down. But I'm learning how to bang things and throw things and I love things that crinkle. I'm still putting nearly everything into my mouth and love things to chew.
Bathtime is now one of my favorite times! But unfortunately, I don't have many toys for my bath.
Mommy and I go to the park a lot to play with my friends and she always has fun stuff in her bag, but I gotta tell you Santa, I'm getting a little tired of the same old small rattles. I like variety.
And guess what Santa, mommy and daddy got me this great backyard for Christmas but I can already tell they don't have much for me to play with out there.
Books
I love to read and I read 4-5 books at each naptime! I'm a big fan of board books and I've got some of the classics like Goodnight moon, My World, Brown Bear, The Big Red Barn and a few others but I always like a good new book - especially those that rhyme and are singsongy. Bright pictures are always a plus.
And Santa, I'm not a real picky kid so pretty much anything will do!
Merry Christmas,
Johnathan
No comments:
Post a Comment