
Yesterday was our playgroup's Christmas party. 30 kids under the age of 1 and their mommies crammed into one house. After about an hour and a half, I decided Johnathan was ready for his nap and we slipped out. (ok, I lied - I couldn't handle it).
As we were leaving, Johnathan grabbed a red balloon. I thought for sure he would let go of it on the two block walk to the car. Nope, he was holding on tight. I pried it away as I put him in his carseat and stuck it in the trunk.
After our naps, I brought out the balloon. He played with it for two hours. He loved yanking it, then letting go, watching it and then letting mommy chase it and pull it down from the ceiling. (I was exhausted by this game).
(I would have taken a picture but my battery died at the party before I could get off one shot. The other mommies sent me their pics)
No comments:
Post a Comment