Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Total Destruction


At any given time, any given room in my house can look like this...

Forget toys, we like to empty - everything! We're starting to learn to put things back but just not quite how I'd like them. For example I like to separate the dirty clothes from the clean clothes.

I left Johnathan with one of his friends for an hour and a half while I went to the doctor today. When I got back I started laughing hysterically and I wish I had had a camera. The two boys were playing happily with big smiles but every book was off the bookshelf, every toy out of the toy box and my child was nearly done emptying a baby pool full of plastic balls (one at a time). I shook my head as I bent over to clean up and said "I'm assuming my child did this." Yep, she replied but he was playing really well so it wasn't a problem (thank goodness!).

PS: My hearing is back and I'm almost as good as new or so says the doc.

No comments: