We checked another major milestone off our list this weekend when the stroller came out of the trunk! The contraption that kept him secure and in one place until about 2 months ago when he refused to sit in it is now retired to a spot in the garage. In its place is a wide open empty trunk.
I didn't realize how much I had missed my trunk until I went grocery shopping this weekend and as I was putting the bags in the trunk I didn't have to navigate around it or worry that the milk would break one of the contraptions or that the cottage cheese would roll out of a bag and get caught in the neverworld of the stroller seat and we wouldn't see it and it would spoil before we knew it was stuck in the trunk (or something like that).
He's still not roaming free. He is leashed. A cute little monkey backpack that he loves.
We would have pictures of this cute little backpack and our Valentine celebration of a mylar balloon and homemade ice cream (cheap thrills that entertained him all the rainy day) but the camera is currently MIA.
No comments:
Post a Comment