Friday, February 13, 2009

Month 21


An Interview with Johnathan:

What do you like to do most? Painting or any other arts and crafts. I can sit for an hour or more and get messy.

What's your favorite toy? My really ugly 6-inch yellow teddy bear that was part of another toy. I try to feed him and I read him stories and teddy needs a nap often.

What are you learning? My colors. I like to tell you what color shirt I have on. (Unfortunately, 'Blue shirt' sounds an awful lot like "bull shit")

What's your favorite saying? Silly mimi or silly daddy.

Are you agreeable? Most of the time. I usually answer "okay mimi" to just about anything.

What do you want more than anything? A bike! (he's getting one for his birthday but is obsessed with them right now)

Do you help around the house? Oh yes. I clean up my dishes and food off the floor and throw them into the sink (but I'm too short to see if there is anything in there that is breakable. Mommy would like new wine glasses for her birthday).

What don't you like? Having my picture taken (can't you tell?). It's also why there is no 20 month post.

No comments: