Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dear Santa

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION THIS YEAR TO THINK OF A REALLY CUTE PICTURE OF THE BOYS WEARING SANTA HATS)

Dear Santa

I've been working on my list since July. I'm so excited for you and "blue-dolf" (aka Rudolph) to come to my new house. But I'm confused - why do you come down the chimney when you can just knock on the door and my mom will let you in? Just knock this year.

Chugga, Chugga
I liked my trains last year but this year I LOVE my trains. I'm all about Thomas. And while I have enough track to run all the way around my playroom, new activity stations or bridges or tunnels are lots of fun. I'd also like some new engines. I have all the main red, green and blue engines but I'd like some of the other engines that I see when I watch Thomas over and over and over during my TV time. Don't forget - you gave me the Wooden Railway set last year.

Family Game Nite
I'm starting to really enjoy playing games and I really like puzzles. I still think I always have to win but I still like to play. But mom asked if you could please not bring me any games with really tiny pieces - like Hi Ho Cheerio or something like that - I got a baby brother this year and I don't want him to eat my games.

ABC's and 123s
I love to read and am always looking to add to my collection. And I've started reading books that come with cds. And letters - I love letters. I love anything that has to do with learning letters and numbers and that will help me read faster.

Boy Stuff
And you know Santa, I'm just your average boy - I like spaceships and boats and airplanes and helicopters. But while I was a superhero for Halloween - I'm not really into those toys just yet. And just so you know - bugs are yucky!

So Santa - did you hear - I got a brother. He's not old enough to write to you but I think I know what he wants...I've been really good about sharing my old toys but I was pretty hard on my toys since I loved to chew on them and sadly - some of them just didn't make it.

And since Matthew has a long way to go before his next birthday - if you bring him some things that he can grow into at 6 or 9 months, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to have some new things in the spring.

Stroller toys - You know - the soft kind that have a clip on them and they crinkle or vibrate or have a mirror on them or squeak.

Teething toys - If Matthew is anything like me - he'll stick everything in his mouth so let's get him some things he's supposed to stick in his mouth.

Books - I loved to read so much even when I was little - that many of my books just fell apart and I want to make sure Matthew loves to read as much as I do.

Bath toys - I had a bunch of these but they all got yucky and moldy so he will definitely need some new bath toys for when he gets to sit with me in the big tub.

Balls, blocks and really anything that we can have fun playing with together because I really love playing with my little brother!

Clothes - he's got quite a lot of my old things but if you do go this route - he is staying pretty true to size - so he'll be going into a 3-6 month next.

Thanks Santa and remember - feel free to ask my mom for other suggestions. She's pretty good with my list.

Love
Johnathan

No comments: