My little man is sporting his very first haircut - at 7 months. He's needed it since birth. I kept telling myself that it was baby hair and it would fall out. It didn't. Then I told myself he needed to sit up better. He did. And then it was in his eyes so bad I could tell it bothered him. The stylist (who specializes in kids) was nervous. You could tell. There are no pictures from the haircut because I had to hold him there. But he did great. They put Elmo on the TV and he was mesmerized. I think I'm proud of this?
Fast forward a day later and Johnathan is in the bath. He tells me its time to wash his gluteous Max. Um where did you hear that one kiddo? They had taught him that at preschool of course (why didn't I think of that). And it was a much funnier word that butt. So now, we talk about our gluteous max.
No comments:
Post a Comment