Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My Typical Day as a Chef

Since I've got bunches of errands to run this week in anticipation of the big party coming up, I decided to write a reference guide to our daily lives. I was shocked by what I saw - my entire day revolves around food. Some moms dream of synchronized naps - I dream of synchronized meals.

6 am: Matthew wake up

6:45: Matthew bottle (8oz)

7:30: Johnathan wake up and eat

8:30: Matthew nap (2 books if bottle dead)

9:30: Johnathan snack

10:00: Matthew wake up and snack (2 veggie cubes and either applesauce from fridge or mashed banana)

11 am: Matthew bottle

Noon: Johnathan eat

1: Matthew nap (2 books) and Johnathan quiet time in his room for 1 hour

2: Johnathan done with quiet time

2:30: Snack time – Johnathan and Matthew (1-2 cubes)

3:30: Matthew bottle

5:30: Matthew dinner (2 cubes with cereal – more if still hungry)

6 pm everyone else eats

6: 30 Matthew bath and bottle and bed

7 pm Johnathan sometimes has milk and graham cracker and bath and bed.

No comments: