And the big news of the week....Johnathan has discovered his tongue and will stick it out to imitate me. (I do realize in several months, I will not find this cute at all but right now it's adorable).
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Too Big For Our Britches
Week 6 started with the sad loss of our first round of clothing. Anything with feet from the beginning has now been moved out of the drawers and we've moved up to 3-6 mos. All of the clothes without feet still fit as it's mainly his long legs pushing him out.
On the sleep front, we're still trying various theories and options for daytime napping as you can see from the photo. This one was not a hit. But the swing is back to being a favorite (after a short hiatus in favor of the carrier).
And the big news of the week....Johnathan has discovered his tongue and will stick it out to imitate me. (I do realize in several months, I will not find this cute at all but right now it's adorable).
And the big news of the week....Johnathan has discovered his tongue and will stick it out to imitate me. (I do realize in several months, I will not find this cute at all but right now it's adorable).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment