Thursday, February 14, 2008

9 Months Old


In light of my lateness and it being the day of love....here is how Johnathan's 9-month-old personal ad would read....

Hi, my name is Johnathan and I'm a Taurus. I'm a cute, tall boy with blond hair and have 7 teeth with one on the way. I can stand on my own, walk my wagon and my train across a room and I'm starting to let go without falling. I'm a fast crawler and can boogie with the best of them and shake my head to the beat. I love to throw balls and sort adult shoes and my board books into piles. I enjoy running naked through a room, long walks with the wind blowing on my face and banging coasters together to make loud noises.

I'm looking for someone who will embrace my independent streak and understand that somedays I only want to eat food that doesn't come on a spoon. I need someone quiet as I like to talk loudly. I can say bye-bye when I want to and I laugh a lot. I'm an adventurer always looking to go to new places and meet new people. Shy is not a word used to describe me.

No comments: