Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl - Party of Three

There was a brief moment when I considered having a small Superbowl Party. It seemed like the timing would be perfect. Game starts at 3 (after he wakes up from his last nap) and ends at 6:30 (right at bedtime). Seeing as though the game is technically over and Ben and I are still in the 3rd quarter, I'm glad we didn't.

See, we actually like to watch the game...and the ads. And the kiddo didn't exactly understand that.

So we opted for a small party - just the three of us. Ben and I still enjoyed fattening Superbowl food and Johnathan got a treat of pasta noodles. But that's about where the standard party ended.

We had to pause the game to change his diaper, and to feed him and to put him down for an unexpected nap (owing to the raging cold he currently has) and to feed him again and to bathe him and to put him to sleep.

We're hoping to be finished with the game by 8.

[Editors Note] Thank goodness for DVRs!!!!!

No comments: