Friday, February 08, 2008

The Diaper Wars

30 seconds of laying still....that's all I'm asking. I've gotten pretty good at the diaper thing and even with a squirmy child can usually get it on. But not anymore. I lay him down, he flips over. I hand him something to play with he throws it behind the table. I put him on the floor for more space and once the dirty diaper is off, so is he - bare butt and all.

Today, after wrangling him on the changing table, bed and floor....I finally got on a new diaper, held him standing up between my knees while sitting down to get on his pants. Then waited until he was securely in the high chair to put on his shirt and socks (of which the left sock immediately came off - because nothing shall touch our left foot).

If anyone is thinking about buying this child clothes - no onesies please!!!! That's an extra step I just can't handle right now.

There are no pics.....it would take a third person.

No comments: