Thing I'm most proud of:
My southern gentleman who says please and thank you without being prompted.
Thing that confuses me:
That he gets very upset when I stop throwing the frisbee for Mercy - even though he hasn't touched it and has been playing somewhere else in the yard. Apparently he likes to watch.
Thing that shocks me:
He doesn't like sugar unless it comes from fruit (except for the occasional daddy/poppy ice cream treat). All the other kids at the birthday party were begging for pieces of cake. Mine desperately wanted another Ritz cracker. (seriously, is this our kid?)
Thing I expect will happen soon:
A trip to the ER. He is so lightweight, he slid off the side of a slide. He's fallen off the side of playground equipment. I found him trying to climb the big kids climbing tower today. And at the park, he watched two older girls climb a piece of ladder equipment and then started up himself - had himself on the first rung and was headed up when I got there.
Thing he is most obsessive about:
Buckles - Yesterday he climbed back into the car so he could play with the buckles on his car seat. And trains - we saw the light rail on the way back from the mall and all of a sudden from the back seat comes "choo choo, choo choo"
Thing I wish he would do:
Not be such a picky eater (though he begs for pureered peas and sweet potatoes every night so I can't complain too much).
No comments:
Post a Comment