Saturday, January 29, 2011

4 Months Old!


Who am I?

I'm a boy who is just happy to be here.
I love to laugh.
I love to smile.
If I'm hungry or bored in the same spot or tired, I'll let you know. But not too loudly - just enough so you can hear me.
I love to be sung to.
I can sit in the Bumbo and listen to 3 big kid books (Clifford appears to be his favorite).
I love my whoozit, my open rattle ball, and my musical sun.
I sleep from 5:30 pm to 6:30 am (with usually one feeding around 3 am).
I want desperately to roll from my back to my front and will likely do so trying to watch my older brother.
I love TV. Mom trys to keep me away from it but I will turn in any direction I have to just to see what's on.
I hate naps! Despise them. I will take 1 good nap a day. And one or two catnaps if mom's lucky.
I'm tall! I look like a 6 month old and can already wear 6-9 month clothes.
I'm losing my hair and have a bald spot - it doesn't spike like it used to.

No comments: