One day when you are an adult of your own and have your own baby, I do hereby make you a promise. When that baby starts to teeth and you or your spouse has to leave the country for nearly 2 weeks for work, I will come and visit.
I will rock the kid for his naps since if he is anything like you, he won't tolerate laying in his crib alone.
I will come up with dozens of games and find cold things for him to stick in his mouth, so if he is like you his once long attention span will be reduced to merely seconds.
I will get up at 5 am to rock him giving you or your wife a chance to catch a few winks.
Thats what grandparents do.
1 comment:
Hi,just checking to see the latest on Jonathan,he has really growm,good picture with grandparents.He looks like a happy baby. Aunt Linda
Post a Comment