And then, this week they decided they would all make their final push through at one time. 4 molars. I'd heard horror stories from parents who would spend all night rocking their kids who just screamed...We didn't get to that point.....on the second night, we gave ours 8-hour baby motrin - he woke up at hour 9 (aka 4 am).
But I'm so used to my happy, nothing-phases-me, I-can-entertain-myself little boy that I forget what needy, cranky, you-must-entertain-me, children are like. We've made trips to the park, jumped in piles of pillows, gone to the library, pulled out all the rainy day toys and the baby toys I had put him. Heck today, I put him in his carseat and we drove to McDonalds drive thru for a coke just cause I needed the 20 minutes it took (we went to the far away one) to revive myself.
So I offer you a glimpse of what my den looked like at one point today in my quest to keep him occupied. The sad part is, it got worse before it got better. And he would not let me clean up. See if you can find him in the mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment