Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things I'll want to remember someday...



We have gremlins...
The same gremlin who stole my cell phone last Thanksgiving has stolen the left foot of Johnathan's good shoes. And since I believe in 1 good pair vs several cheap pairs, I'm determined to find the offender. Currently we are wearing our outdoor water sandals....pair them with socks for a trip to the local farm and yep, my kid looks like a dork. On the upside, I've found 5 pacifiers in the search...

Monkey plates...
The kiddo now eats at the table off his monkey plate - no more tray! But has suddenly developed an aversion to apples but replaced them with raspberries. He ate half a pint for a snack this weekend.

Naps are getting longer...
I've hesitated on making note of this for a couple of weeks so as to no jinx it. But we have officially moved into an afternoon nap of between 1.5 to 3 hours. This however is reeking havoc on my social life as I think I'm the only person in the playgroup whose kid naps twice a day (but I'm not complaining).

Who knew...
Empty diaper boxes destined for recycling make excellent blocks, drum sets and trains.

Note: I do exist and I'm not shy about posting pictures of myself with my kid. I however cannot take these photos. I have challenged the other photographer in the house to maybe once in a while grab the camera.

No comments: