This month marks the first time that Ben and I have truly had to be a role model since he has started copying everything we do and say - its tough.
1. Coloring: Likes to color with all the crayons in the box. Chooses each one carefully.
2. Push: Will push anything but loves to push his wagon around the block after dinner with daddy.
3. Climbs: Has learned to climb things. Favorite spot is in the rocking chair in his room. Likes to climb up and surround himself with all his books.
4. Mimic: Tries to say everything we do.
5. Favorite word: Cracker! Other words include banana (nana), tree, car.
6. Long armed: Grabs everything off the counters....I found him in the den quietly rummaging through my wallet which he found in my purse that he pulled off the counter - a sign of things to come I'm sure...
7. Zippers: The final frontier of kiddie proofing has been broken.
8. Fearless: Can go down a slide by himself - usually after climbing to the top of the playstructure by himself.
9. Has developed a new sign language sign on his own...unfortunately I have no clue what it is.
10. Stops dead in his tracks whenever we hear an airplane and points to the sky. Since we live within 30 miles of 3 major airports, we stop frequently.
No comments:
Post a Comment