In mid September, after spending the weekend with a friend - Johnathan informed me that he wanted to be a superhero for Halloween. Fantastic. Target's aisles are filled with dozens of superhero costumes. And while I appreciate a good homemade costume - this year - buying a costume was another item I just wanted checked off my list before the baby came.
So 9 months pregnant - we set out to buy a superhero costume - nevermind the fact that the kid has no idea really what a superhero is. Off to Target. We stood in the aisles - nope, nope, nope. He didn't like a single costume. Party City was right next door - we stood looking at the pictures for 20 minutes. Nothing would do. Come on kid - mommy is willing to spend about anything to get you whatever you want so this is done.
Then he brings out the big guns - he wants a homemade costume. No!!!! So I do what every mom would do in this situation - I complain on Facebook!
Then my superhero mommy friends remind me of the website where you can buy homemade items. A few keystrokes, enter in my credit card info and homemade is in the mail (cheaper than Target I might add)! And we're now ... Super Johnathan!
1 comment:
Aw. He looks looks adorable... and so grown-up already. :)
Post a Comment