Tuesday, September 11, 2007

4 Months Old - Who I Am











I'm a boy who has grown tired of laying down and would prefer to see the world sitting up.
I'm a boy who cannot seem to get enough to eat.
I'm a boy who has become less shy around other babies and will leave the comfort of his mom's arms to sit up and watch the others and even kick his feet out a little.
I'm a boy who loves books that have sing-song verses or big bright pictures.
I'm a boy who gets excited when put in the car seat because of where the next adventure will be.
I'm a boy who sometimes sleeps through the night and may wake up once.
I'm a boy who still loves to sleep during the day every hour and a half or so.
I'm a boy who loves toys, especially balls and anything that crinkles.
I'm really just a great little kid.

No comments: