...A young boy's first football game with his father.
It became very obvious very quickly this morning that I am now outnumbered. This is a house of boys. Yes, the plethora of baby blue outfits should have clued me in, but at 9 am when I heard the cheering from the living room, it really hit me that I have a little boy (well, 2 actually).
As I rounded the corner I saw Ben having his first true daddy moment. He was explaining the game of football to the kiddo. Johnathan is perched on his knee watching all the pretty colors of the Wake-Nebraska game. Johnathan is enthralled - more though at the fact that the black box that was previously off limits now is very exciting to watch.
There are no pictures of this momentous occasion due to the fact that games are not tape delayed and we were all still in our PJs owing to the 8:30 am wake up time by the kid.
PS: Johnathan's 4-month stats are as follows according to our Dr yesterday...13.8 lbs and 25.25 inches. On the growth curves this equates to tall and skinny.
No comments:
Post a Comment