By: Johnathan
My first summer vacation is officially over. It was so exhausting that I took a lot of naps and even now some nights I sleep without waking up until morning!
My days are usually pretty routine, I wake up at 6:30 or so (mommy won't come get me until after 6 now that I'm a big boy) and I eat and play on my playmat while mommy eats her cereal. I really like the rattle and the toys that make noise but my favorite is just the colored rings. I pretend that I'm a gymnast and I try to pull myself up. When I don't think anyone is looking I practice rolling from my back to my front. I don't want anyone to see me practicing.
I'm a big fan of making up games right now. Sometimes, I'll bury my face in daddy's chest while mommy tries to find me. I also like to lunge forward at the "mirror baby".
And my big excitement is I can talk - so I like to talk loudly! And people talk back. I can go on and on and on about just anything.
I'm a big fan of the outside and mommy usually takes me for a walk in my stroller each day unless it's too hot - sometimes we go to a park with other babies and I love that, though it just wears me out.
When daddy comes home, he plays with me until bath time which I really like unless I'm tired. I really like the squirter. By 7, I'm just pooped and just crash into my crib.
I can't wait for next year's summer vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment