Two days ago the kiddo turned 8 months old and we're really starting to see his personality come out, which made me wonder - what will he be when he grows up?
An extreme sports enthusiast - As his motto in life seems to be 'takes a lickin and keeps on tickin' I fear that I'll one day be watching him scale tall cliffs. For right now, he has more bumps and bruises on his head I fear they'll call child welfare on me.
A politician - The kid knows how to work a room and can turn on the charm right when he needs to.
A rockstar - He loves to play with all things musical and is starting to dance a little to the beat. While shaking things is still fun, banging them against something seems to provide more enjoyment. And singing - at different pitches, even high ones - can pass many hours (especially on an airplane).
A chef - Tupperware is currently a favorite toy.
A veterinarian - Even on the worst days, I can turn Mercy inside and he will start giggling. He especially likes to watch Mercy play frisbee.
A librarian - The kiddo can spend hours each day just playing with his books. Stacking them, moving them around, turning pages. It's how he unwinds before a nap (I work on Suduko puzzles).
A few pics from our big boy. The first is the official picture and a picture of his favorite activity - looking out the window, and the remainder are from this weekend at Santa Cruz and our first carousel ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment