Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Airport ... According to Johnathan

I love the airport! Mommy lets me do almost anything I want! I got to eat French Fries for lunch and vanilla wafers AND graham crackers for dinner. I even got to walk around the airport holding my bag of fries eating them whenever I wanted to. I ate them cold just because I could. I don't have to drink my milk out of a silly sippy cut.....I get to use a real cup with a straw from this place called Starbucks that mommy likes. There was this really nice grandmother-like woman waiting for her plane and she and I had a milk drinking contest. I think I won.

The airport has lots of fun places to climb. There are these rows and rows of chairs. I like to climb up and sit in each one and then slide down and do it all over again.

Once or twice when we were going through security, mommy got real serious and told me to stand as still as I could while she put up the stroller. I did exactly as she said and lots of people laughed and clapped for me.

Once we were on the plane, I got to play with my most favorite thing ever - BUCKLES! I got to do it over and over and over and mommy never got tired of opening it for me. And later, she let me watch Caliou (my favorite TV cartoon) on her iPOD. I never ever get to even touch it and she let me push buttons and hold it too! I was very careful. Mommy also had a whole bag of stuff that I got to play with and lots of new books. She had this one about a train. I pulled it out but then never could find it again. I think I dropped it.

Then mommy and I went for a walk to change my diaper and she sang the wheels on the choo choo song so everyone could hear it from the bathroom. I know they liked it as much as I did. I got so excited on our walk back that I dropped my pacifier right into a man's lap. Mommy thought I had dropped it into his brand new bag of nuts and offered to buy him a new one. But I didn't and he was really nice. Apparently he has 3 kids at home.

And then once when I woke up from the mean flight attendant coming over the loudspeaker, a nice woman passed a lollipop from several rows back to make me feel better and to stop crying.

I like the airport. (And mommy likes all those really nice people who offered to carry her bag, help with the stroller, hold open a door, grab things that were dropped)

No comments: