I didn't forget his 18-month birthday. I just couldn't get the picture. He refused to sit in the chair and say cheese. Until this weekend....when he climbed up into the chair and said "cheese". I didn't have the camera with me but he sat and waited until I went and got it. That pretty much defines the month. Everything has to be just so. We don't go outside until we have jackets and shoes. We read on one couch at the same time everyday. We can only color if we're sitting in the big people chairs and not the booster seat. The kid has more rules than me.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
18.5 Months Old
I didn't forget his 18-month birthday. I just couldn't get the picture. He refused to sit in the chair and say cheese. Until this weekend....when he climbed up into the chair and said "cheese". I didn't have the camera with me but he sat and waited until I went and got it. That pretty much defines the month. Everything has to be just so. We don't go outside until we have jackets and shoes. We read on one couch at the same time everyday. We can only color if we're sitting in the big people chairs and not the booster seat. The kid has more rules than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment