Sharing the theme of the house the last few weeks. We've been hearing the "m" word (mine) quite a bit. So Ben and I go out of our way to share whatever we are doing or eating with him assuming it doesn't cause him harm. Saturday night we did sushi take-out. We made a special point to get Johnathan his own little avocado roll (no raw fish) knowing full well he wouldn't eat it (and he didn't) but so we were able to "share" our meal without giving him raw tuna.
But when I poured the sake into our little sake cups and drank it, he came running. "Share, Share, Share, PLEASE!!!!!" And just when he's starting to get the concept, I have to tell him we don't share everything.
Note: The picture is from Sunday's sugar cookie decorating session. He ate half his cookie before he realized he could paint it. Then he just ate the frosting rather than decorate. But we had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment