That is the quote of the weekend from my husband. I have the weekend off of bad baby duty (dirty diapers, 2 am crying etc) as part of my birthday gift. Just get to do the fun stuff (kinda like a grandparent) and of course the feeding.
Apparently though, Johnathan and Ben are in cahoots...he has been a perfect angel all weekend. Goes to bed at 8 and then eats and goes back down without issue each time - no 2 am fussiness. Smiles and laughs during the day (we're trying to get that on film) and napped for 3 hour stretches yesterday and today. I slept for 7 straight hours last night.
I bet he's saving it up for Tuesday when Ben goes back to work. Then he'll blow.
PS: For those of you who saw the first few baths and knew this child would hate water forever...watch THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment