The big accomplishment (according to Johnathan): Learning that if you hit the parrot or the monkey on the bouncer the music and lights come on giving mom and dad many dinners alone to themselves.
Cute moments: First smiles and giggles in the morning - the earlier, the happier. And the long conversation he will have with himself.
Favorite game: Tongues ... and he's started initiating the game ... maybe though he's just hungry.
Favorite place to nap: The swing ... and we thought we didn't need one.
Favorite color: Red - he will stare endlessly at anything red.
Favorite activity: Staring at himself in the closet mirror - see photo - and alternately looking at the different colors of shirts in Dad's closet.
Biggest change since month 1: No more screaming at bath time or diaper changes. Thank goodness, I thought the neighbors were going to call us in for child abuse.
Mommy's wish for month 3: Waking up in the morning closer to 7 or 8 rather than 5 to 6 (PLEASE - I've almost become a coffee drinker).
Daddy's wish for month 3: Less fussiness just before bedtime (this doesn't bother mommy at all since she's "off duty").
1 comment:
I love visiting your site and hearing all about Johnathan growing up and watching the videos. Even though you two are so far away, we all get to watch little moments of your lives. It's kind of like the Truman Show. I look forward to the next episode in Johnathan's life! I hope you are all doing well! Miss you! Tamara
Post a Comment