Sure, he looks like me. Acts like me. And has Ben's curiosity for how all things work but...He doesn't LOVE M&Ms!!! This is concerning. He obviously can't be a product of Ben and me.
After a few successful days of us taking him to the potty, I decided to up the ante. Yesterday, I started offering M&Ms if he TOLD us he had to go rather than us asking. It worked but he preferred the fruit gel things that really aren't even candy. What???
Whatever we're doing, it's working. 5 days in and he tells us when he has to go. This morning we had about 10 false alarms (and no he doesn't get candy for false alarms) before the fire. But an accident is a rare thing around here. I expect when we finally leave the house it will be more difficult but I'm postponing that.
And to top it off - Friday night he got a high fever. Saturday afternoon it spiked to 105 and we flew to the doctor's office. They told us nothing was wrong with him. Fever and all, he still went potty.
I'm off to go eat the rest of his M&Ms.
No comments:
Post a Comment