I wanted to give up once on day one. I wanted to give up several times on day two (and so did he as he kept asking for his diaper.) But today, I can see this potty training thing may be working. He went all morning without one accident. And I'm a whole lot less exhausted today because of it. (I think I may go to bed at a reasonable hour rather than 8:30)
In fact, since I implemented the "will pee for candy" motto in the house, he hasn't had one accident. It worked for Mercy years ago....I figured it would work for Johnathan.
We haven't left the house in 3 days other than an occasional walk around the block that has me praying he won't start dribbling down his leg and onto a neighbors driveway when I stop to say hello.
So this afternoon Sam is coming over to play - this is partly a playdate for him and partly for me. I'm not worried. Johnathan usually wants to be like Sam anyway, and Sam is potty trained.
I'm running out of creative ideas to keep us all from going nuts - this morning we baked blueberry muffins. And check out the new crayons we made from old broken ones in the video below.
No comments:
Post a Comment