Monday, August 13, 2007

Decended from 'Da manda'

I've worked for some tough bosses and clients but my new employer is definitely the most demanding. Granted, he did learn from the best. And while the pay ain't bad (smiles and giggles) the benefits are sorely lacking. I learned this weekend that there are no sick days with this new job.

So while Johnathan made his big milestone move from newborn to actual baby on Saturday with the passing of his three month mark, I lay curled in the fetal position quarantined to the bedroom willing myself to get better by today when my help went back to work. I almost made it.

My husband would now like me to tell you what a saint he was in taking two full day and night shifts over the weekend and even coming home early today to give me a break. (yeah, he was)

No comments: