Thursday, August 02, 2007

The 4-Hour Tantrum

There was kicking, screaming, hair pulling, jumping - a full fledged tantrum for 4 hours on the flight back. Don't jump to conclusions though, it wasn't Johnathan....it was the brat in the aisle diagonally from us whose parents had really given up and just called her high energy. I called it "needed a spanking". It wouldn't have bothered me as much except for every time she screamed, Johnathan nearly woke up from his very peaceful and quiet slumber (which he did all the way across the country.) I will travel with him again.

In other brat news....we get home to find our master bathroom window broken. According to our neighbors, the brats two doors down got bored when the power went out earlier this week for 5 hours and decided to throw rocks at people's cars. They missed and hit the window.

Can't we keep them as babies forever?

Disclaimer: This is written prior to the first night back trying to change time zones. Given that he went to bed at 5, I'm expecting him to be up for the day at 3. Stay tuned.

And pictures to come by this weekend when I fully recover from doing ALL the night feedings while dad had to work and stay in a hotel for 2 nights. I don't sound cranky or jealous at all do I?

No comments: